Monday, November 21, 2011

The Great Pumpkin

Halloween has come and gone but my Mac problems have not!  Ugh... is there anything more frustrating than non-working electronics?!?  I don't know about you but I certainly take my connectivity for granted and when it's not working it REALLY irks me.  Anyway, my Internet is working - for now - so I thought I'd get a quick post in.  Luckily, I had already added all the picks which is half the battle.  Clearly, this post was intended for the pre-Halloween time frame but better late than never.

We visited our usual pumpkin patch on a gorgeous day in October.  I think I have this very shot of walking the same pumpkin sidewalk since Jack was a walker.  I'll have to pull of them up one day.  They boys had a great time picking their pumpkins, as usual.  Jack is very particular about assigning pumpkins to each family member.  It is serious business!  Since this was so long ago I'm not going to write much, I'll let the pics speak for themselves.
I love that they are sharing the handle.
1 down, 4 to go!
I've accepted the fact that it is nearly impossible to get a pic with all three looking in my direction.
Why so sad?  Not sure, but you gotta love those lips!
Mr. Happy
Check out those big blues.
Whatchya finding Jamison?
Hey, I don't know about the pumpkins but this sand is pretty cool.
The hay maze.
As usual, Jack was all about pulling the seeds.
As usual, Joshi was all about keeping his distance from the pumpkin guts.  We wants NO PART of that messy business.
"Mommy, I am not touching the pumpkin, ok, its yucky?"
Jamison, on the other hand, was all about the goop.  He would have stuck his whole head in there had it fit.
Cool.
Seed stew
and... the finished products.  
Funny boy

No comments:

Post a Comment