Monday, April 16, 2012

Batman Wears Prada

If you've been following our adventures, you'll know I am a big believer in the "real men wear pink" theory, as only the manliest of men will go there.  I tend to buy pink in an attempt to breakdown the silly, stereotypical and utterly ridiculous gender "colors."  Why is it perfectly ok for a girl to wear blue but when a boy wears pink it might make him... shhh... gay.  Umm, first of all, I am of the camp that an infant is born either gay or straight.  No amount of pink, dolly playing or sporting Mama's high heels is going to change their fundamental being.  Secondly, as long as my children are happy, healthy and living their best life (thanks for that one Oprah), I couldn't care less if the person they choose to love is of the male, female or unknown variety.  So, after that long and unexpected rant, I'm happy to say that my efforts are most certainly paying off!

Without further ado, I introduce you to the newest member of the Batman collection, who was so eloquently styled by little man Joshua.  Batman has finally embraced his feminine side, now he can claim to be a real man.

No comments:

Post a Comment