Sunday, April 22, 2012

Nanny Tampax


Jamison is a holy terror in the morning when the family is trying to get ready, it's almost comical, almost.  The kid is smarter than a whip and knows just the right mess to get into to get some added morning attention.  Today, as he was unloading the cupboard under my bathroom sink, he discovered a big box of tampons.  It was clear by the look on his face that this was a 1-year olds version of hitting the lotto!  He tucked those tampons under his arm and took off like Adrian Peterson running for the end zone.  I thought to myself "should I get them... hell no... maybe they will occupy him just long enough to blow dry my hair."  But first I had to check out his plan for these new found treasures.  He plopped down on the bean chair in his room, carefully contemplated the unfamiliar territory, and eventually decided it was safe to dig in.  Let's see... where do I start?  Super, regular or lite?
 Regular seems like a safe choice.
 Need another.
 And another.
I headed back to the bathroom.  By the time I returned, he had clearly acclimated himself with the stick friends and was as engaged as the moment I left.  But the sight had changed a bit...
It was like a tampon massacre, but was worth each and every casualty!

No comments:

Post a Comment