Sunday, March 6, 2011

And, and, and...

What are you grateful for today?

Joshua: "Buzz Lightyear."

Jack: "Hmmmmmmm... well... I am grateful for Mommy and Daddy and Jack and Jamison and Joshi... and our house... and everyone else... oh and Uncle Craig and Auntie Gretchen and cousin EJ and the other EJ and my other cousins and their mommy and Uncle Adam and Auntie Sarah and Grandmama and Grandpa Florida and Grandpa Bill and Great Grandma and Cookie and Uncle Colin and Aunt Kathy and JJ and Porter.... and Mommy and Daddy and Jamison and Joshi.... that's it... wait, wait, wait, I'm not done... and sledding today with Mommy down the big hill and sledding with Daddy yesterday on the little hill... that's what I'm grateful for today."

Mommy: "I'm grateful for sights like this."

No comments:

Post a Comment